Earlier this week, we released Platypus 6.1, the latest version of our software package built specifically for ISPs and web hosts to automate billing, invoicing, and customer management.
In this version we‚Äôve added ready-to-use support for the new and improved Tucows Email Service. We‚Äôre pretty excited about being able to offer Platypus customers fully integrated access to our email service. Platypus 6.1 is also a comprehensive maintenance release, and includes enhanced support for Microsoft Windows Vista.
With this release Platypus customers can:
- Integrate the creation of Tucows Email accounts into the account creation process
- Manage Tucows Email services from within Platypus
- Offer variable packages ‚Äì choose to bundle email with some services, or bill for it with others
It also means your customers can use the self-help customer web interface to:
- Create and delete Tucows Email Service accounts
- Buy domains for use with Tucows Email Service
- Access their Tucows web mail with a convenient direct link
Current Platypus customers can upgrade to Platypus 6.1 through the Platypus support site. If you want to see what Platypus can do for your business, whether you‚Äôre a web host or ISP, a free 30-day trial is available. Current Platypus customers looking for more information on how Tucows Email Service could work for them can find out more here.