Stacy's Weekly Mashup: Google Reader, Bitty, Splashr, Krunch, Chatsum,
|Published:||Jun 8, 2006|
10 links to 10 sites, waiting anxiously for your 10 mouse clicks:
- Google Reader - Google's RSS Feed reader.
- Sharpcast - Access, share, sync and backup your digital stuff from anywhere.
- Bitty - The little browser that goes on any web page.
- Trivionomy - Create, Edit, and Play Trivia.
- mo.neytrack.in - Keep control of your expenses and incomes in an easy and secure way.
- Splashr - This wins my vote for the coolest tool for presenting Flickr photos.
- GroupSharp - Share Excel and Access data over the Web.
- Chatsum - A free browser extension that lets you chat with all the other users that are looking at the same website as you.
- Conversate - Create instant online discussion spaces as opposed to group emails or chatrooms.
- Krunch - Compress and send your files online.
Every week I scan the Net, looking for Web 2.0 products and services that can revolutionize the way you use your computer and your Internet connection. For a compiled list of links from past articles, visit the Weekly Mashup Archive. Do you have any comments or suggestions for future mashups? Let's talk it up in the forums! Click Discuss this Article below.
Stacy Reed is Tucows' resident software librarian and editor. She has been reviewing PC and mobile software as well as web services for over a decade. Helping developers improve and promote their products is only one of her areas of expertise. Stacy is also an advocate for Open Source, Creative Commons and freeware, taking special interest in educational resources, social media, cloud sharing, and mobile technology.