Stacy's Weekly Mashup: Zinses, Openomy, PXN8, Blish, Woomp, Minti
|Published:||Jun 15, 2006|
- Zinses - A simple way to calculate compound interest.
- Tabblo - Your photos. Your words. Put them together with Tabblo and tell your story.
- Grazr - a Web browser for feeds that can be placed on any web page, and used to display RSS, Atom, and OPML files.
- Minti - Parent to parent advice-opedia.
- Openomy - 1 GB of storage for your files, organized by tags.
- PXN8 - Edit your images online, then save to disk, or send to Flickr.
- Woomp - Share & store artworks, photos, videos and MP3.
- EditGrid - Spreadsheets on the Web!
- Blish - A place to buy or sell digital content.
- Pin in the map - Mark the spot, attach some text, send to others via email.
Each week I weed through the abundance of Web 2.0 services and products looking for 10 of the coolest sites just for you! For a compiled list of links from past articles, visit the Weekly Mashup Archive. Do you know of a cool Web 2.0 site I haven't listed yet? Let's talk it up in the forums! Click Discuss this Article below.
Stacy Reed is Tucows' resident software librarian and editor. She has been reviewing PC and mobile software as well as web services for over a decade. Helping developers improve and promote their products is only one of her areas of expertise. Stacy is also an advocate for Open Source, Creative Commons and freeware, taking special interest in educational resources, social media, cloud sharing, and mobile technology.