Stacy's Weekly Mashup: TextMarks, Yedda, Elgg, Daylo, Enablr
|Published:||Aug 10, 2006|
I hope you're ready for another 10 links to 10 great Web 2.0 sites that are sure to make your online activities more enjoyable!
- TextMarks - Make information accessible from any mobile phone via text messages.
- Spout - A great place to find films you really want to watch.
- Yedda - Find the best answers to your questions from the most relevant people.
- Programmer Meet Designer - Helps programmers and designers partner up to make websites and web applications that look and work great. Done
- Viddler - Create, enhance, and share your video.
- Elgg - A new breed of learning environment that places individuals at the center of their learning.
- Enablr - A suite of extremely simple tools that help you to communicate better on the web.
- Qumana - A personal blog editor that posts to all your blogs from one place.
- WaxMail - Your voice message can be attached to Outlook emails as MP3s.
- Daylo - Connecting people with skills to the people who need them.
I'm always looking for Web 2.0 products and services that are helpful, intuitive and hip! For a compiled list of links from past articles, visit the Weekly Mashup Archive. Do you have any comments or suggestions for future mashups? Let's talk it up in the forums! Click Discuss this Article below.
Stacy Reed is Tucows' resident software librarian and editor. She has been reviewing PC and mobile software as well as web services for over a decade. Helping developers improve and promote their products is only one of her areas of expertise. Stacy is also an advocate for Open Source, Creative Commons and freeware, taking special interest in educational resources, social media, cloud sharing, and mobile technology.