Stacy's Weekly Mashup: Kiko, KlipFolio, BooksWellRead, ColorBlender, Goovite
|Published:||Sep 7, 2006|
Here are 10 Web 2.0 sites that are sure to spice up your Internet experience. Click away!
- Kiko - A simple, intuitive online calendar.
- Joyent - Provides small teams with email, calendars, contacts and shared applications.
- Schtuff - Schtuff is a free Wiki service that lets anyone easily create and edit pages.
- KlipFolio - Track personalized RSS, weather, news, blogs, forums, downloads, auctions and more.
- WidSets - Use web services straight from your cell phone.
- BusinessDo - Share, find and connect business services instantly.
- BooksWellRead - A free online book journal.
- Monastic - A free website monitoring service.
- Goovite - Fast, free, easy invites, with no registration required.
- ColorBlender - A color matching and palette design tool.
Every week I look for helpful Web 2.0 products and services that can revolutionize the way you use your computer and your Internet connection. For a compiled list of links from past articles, visit the Weekly Mashup Archive. If you have any comments or suggestions for future mashups, I'd love to hear from you! Click Discuss this Article below.
Stacy Reed is Tucows' resident software librarian and editor. She has been reviewing PC and mobile software as well as web services for over a decade. Helping developers improve and promote their products is only one of her areas of expertise. Stacy is also an advocate for Open Source, Creative Commons and freeware, taking special interest in educational resources, social media, cloud sharing, and mobile technology.