Spotlight on Zoner Photo Studio 8: How to edit images easily
|Published:||Oct 10, 2006|
|Author:||Michael E, Callahan|
In The Spotlight: Zoner Photo Studio 8
by Libor Malach of Zoner Software
Got a digital camera? Love taking pictures with it? Great! But takingpictures is one thing and getting real use out of them is another! Youwant a tool to download, edit, organize, and publish your photos,because if you don't have such a tool, you might as well not havebothered taking the pictures. Your camera software usually isn't that tool because it's too primitive. A program like Adobe Photoshop isn't that tool because it's too complicated.
Zoner Photo Studio is suited to be the tool you need forthe whole job of photo processing. With Zoner Photo Studio:
- You can take your photos from any camera, from a scanner, from awebsite, and more!
- You can remove typical photo defects using either tools for beginners or professional-quality tools like direct histogramlevels/curves editing.
- You can add cool effects, from simple things like text overlays and stained-glass effects up to things like turningyour photos into a 3D image or a panorama!
- You can add picture information to your photos and can browse among,organize, archive, and find them, even years later, and, thanks to theMedia Archive feature, even after you've moved them onto CD.
- You can publish in just about any way you'd ever publish a photo from acomputer to CD, to a slideshow, to a Web gallery, or to paper directlyor as a part of a calendar, greeting card, contact sheet, or many otheroptions!
Many of the program features in Zoner Photo Studio do the work ofwhole other programs. Some programs similar to Zoner Photo Studio make you pay for add-ons just to get what's included right in the ZonerPhoto Studio from the start. Give Zoner Photo Studio a tryand you'll see that it's all you'll ever need for working with photos.
- Zoner Photo Studio
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- System Requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Get more info
- DownloadZoner Photo Studio 8 NOW!
Michael E. Callahan, known around the world by the trademarked name Dr. File Finder, is regarded as the world's leading expert on shareware. Dr. File Finder works with software programs and developers full-time, and in the average year he evaluates 10,000 programs. Since 1982 he has evaluated over 250,000 software and hardware products. Mr. Callahan began evaluating software online in 1982 and no one has been at it longer. He currently works doing online PR and marketing for software companies, and is the Senior Content Producer for Butterscotch.Com.
Writing Google AdWord ads that catch users' attention and drive visitors to your site view it
Tracking individual ad performance in Google AdWords view it
Expanding and improving your Google AdWords ads view it
Improving and expanding your existing Google AdWords keywords view it
In this series, we'll show you how to root your Barnes and Noble Nook Color so that it runs Android 3.0, Honeycomb. view it