Stacy's Weekly Mashup: MyBlogLog, Gibbity, Gravee, MyOwnDB, EchoSign
|Published:||Sep 21, 2006|
Got your clicking finger ready? Here's a list of 10 fun, helpful and hip Web 2.0 sites... click away!
- Google Analytics - Tells you everything you want to know about how your visitors found you and how they interact with your site.
- MyBlogLog - Track where your readers come from and where they go while they browse your site.
- Gibbity - A people-powered, game discovery engine.
- Gravee - A community-powered, social search engine that personalizes results according to users' interests.
- MyStrands -
- Oyogi - A searchable question-and-answer site that allows people to interact with each other in order to solve problems and obtain answers to questions.
- EchoSign - Unlimited document exchange, execution and tracking accessible anytime from anywhere.
- MyOwnDB - A web application that helps you manage your data easily.
- Hula - A mail and calendar server with a friendly web-interface designed for a great user experience.
- eBuddy - Web and mobile messaging for everyone everywhere.
That's all this week, but stay tuned because every week I post 10 links to Web 2.0 products and services that can revolutionize the way you use your computer and your Internet connection. For a compiled list of links from past articles, visit the Weekly Mashup Archive. Do you have any comments or suggestions for future mashups? Let's talk it up in the forums! Click Discuss this Article below.
Stacy Reed is Tucows' resident software librarian and editor. She has been reviewing PC and mobile software as well as web services for over a decade. Helping developers improve and promote their products is only one of her areas of expertise. Stacy is also an advocate for Open Source, Creative Commons and freeware, taking special interest in educational resources, social media, cloud sharing, and mobile technology.