In The Spotlight: Webroot Spy Sweeper
by Joanie Kindblade of Webroot
Recommended by experts. Trusted by millions.
Spy Sweeper keeps your PC safe from spyware.
Spyware today is more malicious than ever before. There's more of it, and it's smarter. If you use a computer, you're susceptible to spyware infection. Infact, nine out of 10 Internet-connected PCs are infected with spyware, adwareand other unwanted programs that can:
- Open your PC to identity theft
- Expose your personal information and private accounts
- Corrupt your hard drive
- Share your passwords and user names
Spy Sweeper is the right choice
With more awards than any other anti-spyware program (42 and counting), SpySweeper is recommended more than any other anti-spyware product. Here's why:
- Most technologically advanced spyware research system in theworld
- Detects, removes and blocks all forms of spyware, includingkeyloggers, Trojan horses, system monitors and more with just onesweep of your PC
- Easy-to-use features ensure your maximum protection
- FREE world-class customer support
- 100% Guaranteed! if you're not satisfied
Why pay for anti-spyware protection?Spyware is growing relentlessly more sophisticated. Free applications justcan't keep up.
- Our world-class research team is devoted full-time to tracking anderadicating the latest spyware threats.
- Webroot detects new and emerging spyware before it can infect yourcomputer.
- Spy Sweeper provides 360-degree protection from spyware to make sureyour personal information remains confidential.
- Webroot Spy Sweeper
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- System Requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Get more info
- DownloadWebroot Spy Sweeper NOW!
Michael E. Callahan, known around the world by the trademarked name Dr. File Finder, is regarded as the world's leading expert on shareware. Dr. File Finder works with software programs and developers full-time, and in the average year he evaluates 10,000 programs. Since 1982 he has evaluated over 250,000 software and hardware products. Mr. Callahan began evaluating software online in 1982 and no one has been at it longer. He currently works doing online PR and marketing for software companies, and is the Senior Content Producer for Butterscotch.Com.