Shareware Spotlight Featuring Shozam
|Published:||Jul 24, 2007|
|Author:||Michael E, Callahan|
In The Spotlight: Shozam
by Michael E. Callahan aka Dr. File Finder
Shozam Web Gallery Generator is a powerful program for creating professional gallery Web sites with just a few clicks. This new product is today's Shareware Spotlight, so read on!
Do you have lots of photos and want to find the easiest way to share them? Shozam is the fastest way to create a great-looking Web gallery. In minutes, you can create your own Web site that you control and can upload to any Web host.
Want to go beyond photo sharing? Shozam lets you tell your story by adding video, music, narration and text. You can even place your images on maps and get creative with your own custom theme.
Do you want to use your gallery as a store-front to sell images, collectibles or other items? Do you want to extend your gallery or integrate it with an existing Web site using custom HTML? As simple or advanced as you need, Shozam lets you customize your gallery, protect photos and even sell your images and items.
Tired of Web 2.0 services making money from your images, imposing restrictions, or worse - going out of business? Concerned your precious photos could be lost? Take back ownership of your content with Shozam. Create your own photo Web site, monetize your images and stay in control.
What is Shozam?
Available in five editions, Shozam is Web gallery software that lets you create and control your own multimedia Web site. Whether you just want to create a top-notch Web gallery of your images, or create a full-featured multimedia Web site, there is a Shozam edition for you.
- Image, video and audio support (add narration, sound effects and music)
- Theme Editor (express yourself or match an existing site)
- Image protection (watermark, right-click disable)
- Geo-tagging (display your photo locations on Google Maps)
- PayPal shopping cart (sell images, prints, or anything else)
- EXIF metadata support (display camera settings)
- HTML custom code (add Web site banner, widgets, AdSense, etc.)
- Search Engine Optimization (improve your site's search rankings)
- Info page (easily create a text page, like Contact us, Biography, etc.)
- Customizable page links (link to other Web pages or email)
- Animated Flash intro (adds pizzazz to your gallery)
- Seven page layouts including Slideshow mode
- Shozam widgets for extending galleries to social network sites
- Fast upload to any Web hosting account (up to 40x faster than sharing services)
- Burn galleries to CD for optional offline viewing and sharing
Free Trial Version
Download Shozam and choose the edition you want to try. There is no evaluation time limit; galleries have watermarked images. To download the free trial, go to:
or buy the Shozam edition that best meets your needs at www.shozam.com.
- Shozam Lite: create a simple Web gallery to display images - $24.95
- Shozam Express: add video, audio and captions - $49.95
- Shozam Advanced: include geo-tagging (maps), Web links, image (copyright) protection, Theme Editor and more - $99.95
- Shozam Business: add integrated PayPal, automatic SEO, custom HTML code and more - $199.95
- Shozam BusinessPlus: created primarily for Web designers, this edition allows the removal of the credit line "Generated by Shozam" - $499.95
- Computer with Microsoft Windows� 2000, XP, Vista
- Supports all majoowse and image formats
- 35 MB free disk space
- Internet connection
Shozam Web Gallery Generator is an easy, yet powerful tool for creating multimedia Web galleries that you control.
About the Author�
Established in 1997, KOMOTION provides products and services the help businesses and consumers showcase their digital media online. The Company's flagship product, Shozam Web Gallery Generator, brings together the best of professional design and ease of use. The Company is located in Bellevue, WA.
- Shozam Web Gallery Generator
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- System Requirements: Windows XP, 2000, Vista
- Get more info (www.shozam.com)
- Download Shozam NOW!
Michael E. Callahan, known around the world by the trademarked name Dr. File Finder, is regarded as the world's leading expert on shareware. Dr. File Finder works with software programs and developers full-time, and in the average year he evaluates 10,000 programs. Since 1982 he has evaluated over 250,000 software and hardware products. Mr. Callahan began evaluating software online in 1982 and no one has been at it longer. He currently works doing online PR and marketing for software companies, and is the Senior Content Producer for Butterscotch.Com.