Download Debt Analyzer from Tucows NOW!
,Do you feel hopelessly in debt? Are you struggling with credit card debt, student loans, first and second mortgages, car loans, consumer loans, loans from family members and more? If so, join the crowd. Consumer debt in the United States alone has surpassed two trillion dollars; double what it was just 10 years ago. Bankruptcy filings are still much too common.So what can be done to get out of debt? One option would be to contact a debt counselor or firm and potentially pay thousands of dollars in fees for help and advice. A better alternative is the Debt Analyzer
. For the bargain price of $25.00, use the same debt elimination techniques as the pros, but with several distinct advantages:
How does the Debt Analyzer Work?
- Create debt repayment plans in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Revise or create new plans as often as you wish.
- Avoid large upfront payments for the promise of debt relief.
1. The Debt Reduction Schedule applies the debt "rollover method" to eliminate debt. Enter your debt information - balances, minimum or current payments and interest rates. Select which debts to pay off first or choose a predefined option such as highest interest rate first, or smallest debt first. Each debt is assigned a priority. Payments are made monthly for each debt. Once the highest priority debt is completely paid off, then the payment that was earmarked for that debt is now applied towards the repayment of the second highest priority debt. This then accelerates the payment on that debt. When that debt is paid off, the process repeats with the third highest priority debt and so on until all debts are eliminated. Loan acceleration (early payoff of your loans) produces your interest savings.Additional Features:
- A budgeting feature is available to plan for monthly and variable expenses. Optionally, apply any monthly budget surplus to your debt plan.
- Accelerate debt payoff with extra monthly payments. See exactly what an extra $10.00 or $20.00 payment each month will do.
- Apply a lump sum payment from a Christmas bonus or tax refund to accelerate debt payoff.
2. You may want to determine what it would take to be out of debt in 3 years, 5 years or another time frame. Using the Timed Debt Elimination function, simply enter when you would like to have all your debts paid off. Any debt that will not already be paid off by this time frame will be recalculated. A new monthly payment amount will be determined to pay off the debt in the specified time period. This particular plan will increase your current debt payments, but ultimately will save you money by reducing the total amount of interest paid, as your loans will be paid off early. 3. The Loan Consolidation option analyzes potential savings by consolidating debts into a new lower interest rate loan from a bank, credit union or other lending institution. You can compare your existing debts with a consolidated loan, even factoring in loan origination costs. Schedules and Reports
Debt Analyzer generates calendars to show the amount and date of each payment due. Print or view summaries of your debt plan to see how much time and interest you will save by following the schedule. Or look at the full detail - amounts to pay each month and when each debt will be paid off. Graphs and charts are also available to provide an easy to understand picture of your debt situation and schedule.Requirements
Debt Analyzer runs under Windows XP/Me/2000/98/NT4/95, costs $25.00(US) and can be ordered securely online from http://www.debtanalyzer.com. Debt Analyzer
is an invaluable tool for anyone trying to get a handle on their debt situation. Quickly develop a plan that will potentially save hundreds or thousands of dollars in interest and finance charges. Plus, enjoy the peace of mind from knowing that a plan is in place to get out of debt.Download Debt Analyzer from Tucows NOW!
In addition to Debt Analyzer, Insight Software Solutions, based in Kaysville, Utah, offers a number of other award winning software products including Macro Express, ShortKeys and Keyboard Express.