|Published:||Jul 26, 2005|
|Author:||Michael E, Callahan|
|Software that can help||Good for||Cow Rating|
|Debt Elimination at its best! Debt Analyzer is the perfect tool to help eliminate debt and...|
- Create debt repayment plans in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Revise or create new plans as often as you wish.
- Avoid large upfront payments for the promise of debt relief.
- A budgeting feature is available to plan for monthly and variable expenses. Optionally, apply any monthly budget surplus to your debt plan.
- Accelerate debt payoff with extra monthly payments. See exactly what an extra $10.00 or $20.00 payment each month will do.
- Apply a lump sum payment from a Christmas bonus or tax refund to accelerate debt payoff.
In addition to Debt Analyzer, Insight Software Solutions, based in Kaysville, Utah, offers a number of other award winning software products including Macro Express, ShortKeys and Keyboard Express.
Michael E. Callahan, known around the world by the trademarked name Dr. File Finder, is regarded as the world's leading expert on shareware. Dr. File Finder works with software programs and developers full-time, and in the average year he evaluates 10,000 programs. Since 1982 he has evaluated over 250,000 software and hardware products. Mr. Callahan began evaluating software online in 1982 and no one has been at it longer. He currently works doing online PR and marketing for software companies, and is the Senior Content Producer for Butterscotch.Com.
The Debt Free app for iPhone helps you to get free of debt gradually by keeping track of your debts, interest amounts and payment plans. view it
You can use TaxCaster to get a forecast of what your income tax refund will be. view it
You can use Mileage Log to keep track of trip expenses like gas, food and hotels for everything from business trips to personal travel. view it
Hours Tracker is an app that lets you track the hours you worked if you need to track billable hours and allows you to manage separate projects and clients. view it
Bill Minder is an app that makes it easy for you to know what bills need to get paid and when. view it
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it