|Published:||Aug 9, 2005|
|Author:||Michael E, Callahan|
|Software that can help||Good for||Cow Rating|
|SynchroMaster performs foolproof synchronization of files and directories, either one-way...|
Synchromagic Pro also provides the option to transfer only if files are on target. Tasks can also be performed over a local area network, or to and from FTP sites as well. Specific tasks can also be saved and performed at the click of a button. The program can be used to create a mirror site for disaster recovery or to backup files, directories and even entire drives. Synchromagic's user-friendly graphical interface is highly intuitive, making it a simple and cost-effective way to keep all your files, folders and systems synchronized.
Praised by both individual users and large companies alike, Synchromagic is the best utility of its type available, and has site licenses in place with many large corporations and IT departments who rely on Synchromagic to keep their data backed up and up to date.
Synchromagic Pro also features a handy separate ScanFolder utility to compare directories to determine disk space allocation and show at a glance where all the data is stored. Synchromagic includes command line support for Win9.x and integration with the Task Scheduler for Windows NT. This provides an automatic scheduling facility.
Features of Synchromagic Pro:
- Create and save multiple synchronizing tasks
- Create, save and open multiple tasks lists
- Create two different types of tasks - backup and synchronization tasks
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Use multiple destination folders simultaneously or consecutively
- Swap source and target
- Synchronize folders and files over a network
- Synchronize files on an FTP server
- Replace destination folders with source folders
- Synchronize source and destination folders in both directions
- Update destination folder or files only
- Exclude subdirectories and files from synchronization
- Undo task changes
- Delete files from the destination if they are not present in the source
- Transfer only if files are on target
- Transfer only if target files are newer
- Include subfolders in synchronizing process
- Show preview dialog before performing synchronization
- Include or exclude files with defined extensions
- Exclude files larger than a specified size
- Integrates with Windows Task Scheduler
- Shutdown computer when task is complete
- Filter files on the base of modification time period with include and exclude options
- Send an e-mail when a task is completed
- Dial-up to RAS before a task is started and disconnect after a task is finished
- Archive destination files for backup tasks
- Logging support
- Command line, Kiosk mode and Windowless mode are supported
Schedule and Perform
Synchromagic Pro has won dozens of top Internet Shareware awards and it is no wonder. Whether you are a seasoned Network Administrator for a large company with several locations, a small business with a local network or a casual computer user, Synchromagic Pro is the ideal tool to handle all your synchronization tasks. If you need to synchronize files, backup files or create a mirror site for disaster recovery, Synchromagic Pro can handle it quickly and efficiently.
About The Author...InfiniSource is renowned as a premier Internet Resource Center, with popular subsidiary Web sites HelpWithWindows.com, and its popular software division, RoseCitySoftware.com, which offers visitors a wide range of top notch utilities and software applications for both the home user and for business.
Michael E. Callahan, known around the world by the trademarked name Dr. File Finder, is regarded as the world's leading expert on shareware. Dr. File Finder works with software programs and developers full-time, and in the average year he evaluates 10,000 programs. Since 1982 he has evaluated over 250,000 software and hardware products. Mr. Callahan began evaluating software online in 1982 and no one has been at it longer. He currently works doing online PR and marketing for software companies, and is the Senior Content Producer for Butterscotch.Com.
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the Android tweaks that Samsung has made with its TouchWiz interface. We'll also take a look at adding widgets and app shortcuts to our homescreens, including Samsung's own specialized apps and widgets. view it
In this episode, we're going to take a look getting the SII setup with our Google and other accounts so we can begin using it right away. view it
The Samsung Galaxy SII 4G, AKA the Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch 4G, is a top-tier smartphone. view it
In this episode, we’re going to offer a few battery saving tips so your phone will last the whole day and beyond plus we’ll take a look at how copy and paste works on the Photon 4G. view it
The Motorola Photon from Ting features App Shortcuts and Widgets from Android and Motorola. view it