Stacy's Weekly Mashup: AdCloud, Splasho, MyStickies, VisualThesaurus
|Published:||Mar 2, 2006|
It's a game I like to play called 10Up-Clickit. The rules are as follows: I provide 10 random (yet debatably interesting) links. You click, then discuss.
Ready? Let's Go!
- The Adcloud - "Classified Ads in your own way"
- Symbols.com - Online Encyclopedia of Western Signs and Ideograms
- Nada Software - The software that does Nada
- Splasho - This guy installed 100 of the top Firefox plug-ins and they all work remarkably well together, despite being made by different authors!
- The Worlds Smallest Windows phone - Ooooo mama like!
- My Stickies - Post-it's for the Web
- Why Windows Vista Won't Suck - According to Jason Cross
- The Amazing Flash Card Machine - You remember flash cards right? No, they aren't cards with pictures of Flash Gordon on them.
- The Visual Thesaurus - "A marvelous way to improve your vocabulary and your understanding of the English language"
- Web 2.0 Million Dollar Homepage - in the same vein as The Million Dollar Homepage
What are your thoughts? Got a debatably interesting link or two of your own you'd like to share? Let's talk it up in the forums! Click Discuss This Article below.
Stacy Reed is Tucows' resident software librarian and editor. She has been reviewing PC and mobile software as well as web services for over a decade. Helping developers improve and promote their products is only one of her areas of expertise. Stacy is also an advocate for Open Source, Creative Commons and freeware, taking special interest in educational resources, social media, cloud sharing, and mobile technology.