Stacy's Weekly Mashup: Nuvvo, Stuffopolis, iKarma, VideoEgg, LuLu
|Published:||Apr 13, 2006|
- FILEExt - The File Extension Source
- Chain Reading - Browse recommended books, suggest books to your friends, write book reviews.
- Web 2.0 Validator beta v.2.7183 - Now you can find out if that site is really Web 2.0 or not.... maybe.
- Nuvvo - Free On-demand eLearning.
- Stuffopolis - Heh, I just like the name. But really, it's a cool place to share stuff with your friends and stuff.
- oolsi - "We believe everything should be free!" (What a coincidence! I do too!)
- iKarma - Build your reputation and locate other reputable businsses based on skill and word of mouth, not advertising.
- ShoZu - Share photos, videos and text using your mobile phone... anytime, anywhere.
- VideoEgg - Video publishing over easy.
- Lulu - and no, it's not Rosco's fat sister. This site lets you publish and sell your content online. You keep the rights, the design and 80% of the profit.
Got a favorite Web 2.0 site? Comments? Suggestions? I want to hear from you! Click Discuss this article below.
Stacy Reed is Tucows' resident software librarian and editor. She has been reviewing PC and mobile software as well as web services for over a decade. Helping developers improve and promote their products is only one of her areas of expertise. Stacy is also an advocate for Open Source, Creative Commons and freeware, taking special interest in educational resources, social media, cloud sharing, and mobile technology.
Getting free eBooks to read on your Amazon Kindle ebook reader view it
Search smart to find the elusive iTunes freebies view it
We show you how to track and share your library of books or find new and interesting books by using Google Books. view it
If you want to access content online Winamp Media Player gives you direct access to online media view it
Create your wedding planning blog, share your story and your progress on your The Knot profile view it
Using Handbrake to convert a video file to play on iPod, iPhone or other device view it
Here's how to improve the way your business is listed online using Google Local Business Center! view it