10,000 French Verbs 1
10,000 French Verbs: French language experts teamed with top iPhone developers to produce 10,000 French Verbs, the only complete resource for every French verb recognized by the Académie Française, the official authority for the French language, plus all the current slang, technology, political, and pop culture inspired verbs that continue to join the language.
In fact, there are now over 18,000 verbs in the database you are purchasing.
Take 20 pounds of books and condense them into the palm of your hand. You are gaining access to not only more than 18,000 French verbs and their English translations, but also their conjugations in 16 different tenses:
- Présent de l'indicatif (present tense)
- Imparfait de l'indicatif (imperfect tense)
- Passé simple (literary past tense)
- Futur (future tense)
- Présent du subjonctif (subjunctive tense)
- Imparfait du subjonctif (imperfect subjunctive tense)
- Conditionnel (conditional tense)
- Passé composé (past tense)
- Plus-que-parfait de l'indicatif (Past perfect or pluperfect tense)
- Passé antérieur (past anterior tense)
- Futur antérieur (futur anterior tense)
- Conditionnel passé (past conditional tense)
- Passé du subjonctif (past subjunctive tense)
- Plus-que-parfait du subjonctif (Past perfect subjunctive or pluperfect tense)
- Présent de l'impératif (Present imperative tense)
- Passé de l'impératif (Past imperative tense)
Requires iOS 4.0 or later.