.Sched2 is Calendar/Scheduler Application for iPhone and iPod touch that synchronizes with the Calendar app on your iOS device.
* Because a major change in internal logic, Ordinary version up from .Sched(previous version) has become substantially impossible. So, now releases .Sched2 as a new application.
- .Sched2 synchronizes with the Calendar app on your iOS device. If you configure on your iOS device, .Sched2 can synchronize with GoogleCalendar.
- .Sched2 is designed for user interface experience and ease of visibility, on small display of mobile device.
- .Sched2 can display holiday with red color, If you specified Holiday Calendar. (You can specify any Calendar for Holiday calendar.)
Changes from .Sched(Previous version)
- Abolished to sync with GoogleCalendar directly, and now Synchronized with the Calendar app on your iOS device. Because syncing was done on the back ground, no need to wait for sync in the App.
- Add year view. (Of course, the day set as a holiday is displayed in red. )
- Function to change calendar color.
- Function to set location by drag & drop in MapView.
- Flexible setting for recurrence rule.
- and more (in design, user interface ,program logic and more)
Requires iOS 4.0 or later.