10,000 Spanish Verbs 1.2.1
10,000 Spanish Verbs: Spanish language experts teamed with top iPhone developers to produce 10,000 Spanish Verbs, the only complete resource for every Spanish verb recognized by the Real Academia Española, the official authority for the Spanish language, plus all the current slang, technology, political, and pop culture inspired verbs that continue to join the language.
In fact, there are now over 14,000 verbs in the database you are purchasing.
Take 20 pounds of books and condense them into the palm of your hand. You are gaining access to not only more than 14,000 Spanish verbs and their English translations, but also their conjugations in 15 different tenses:
- Presente de indicativo (present tense)
- Imperfecto de indicativo (imperfect tense)
- Pretérito (preterit tense)
- Futuro (future tense)
- Potencial simple (conditional tense)
- Presente de subjuntivo (subjunctive tense)
- Imperfecto de subjuntivo (imperfect subjunctive tense)
- Perfecto de indicativo (present perfect tense)
- Pluscuamperfecto de indicativo (past perfect tense)
- Pretérito anterior (preterit perfect tense)
- Futuro perfecto (future perfect tense)
- Potencial compuesto (past conditional tense)
- Perfecto de subjuntivo (present perfect subjunctive tense)
- Plus-que-parfait du subjonctif (past perfect subjunctive tense)
- Imperativo (imperative tense)
Requires iOS 4.0 or later.