10,000 (A Game of Farkle) 1.0
10,000 by 3Jacks is an exciting rendition of the classic Farkle everyone loves!
10,000 (A Game of Farkle) - is a fun and exciting dice game for up to four players. Beautiful graphics and elegant game play make this a must have game for your Android smartphone.
Using six dice, each player takes a turn rolling the dice and must set aside at least one scoring die (1's, 5's, triples, 3 pairs, or a run of 6.) The player's turn continues with the remaining dice, as long as there is a scoring number or combination.
The player's turn ends when they decide to stop and score their accumulated points or until they have a scoreless throw (they Farkle). When all six dice are scored in a turn, the player can roll them all again and continue to accumulate points. Scoring combinations (triples, 3 pairs, or a run of 5 or 6.) only count when made with a single throw of all six dice.
The first player to score a total of 10,000 or above wins the game! (As long as players with a turn left, don't exceed your score.)
If you like games like Yahtzee(tm) Craps, or any other dice game with a blend of skill and luck, then Ten Thousand (aka Dice, 5000, Farkle, Farkel, Deluxe Farkel, Zonk, Zilch, Wimp Out, Hot Dice, Buzzball, Oh Crap, Greed, Squelch) is the game for you!
- Follow your stats online with the Ten Thousand Wall of Fame!
- Four player game play (Any combination of human or computer)
- Fun parlor style graphics and sound effects
- Lots of game statistics to track how you're doing and to record high scores
- Variable AI and game speed
- Turn rolling animations on and off
- Show scoring hints (optional)
- Online Html Help
- Option to toggle sound on/off
- Customizable Player Names
- Fast Gameplay Mode (Option to auto select all scorable dice)
A huge number of game options and variations make it your game!
- Minimum start scores of 0, 500, 750 and 1,000
- Play to 3,000, 5,000, 7,500, 10,000
- Play first to the target or let everyone have one last roll
- Change scoring rules to the way you're used to them