Big Aperture 1.0.0
Big Aperture gives your images the DSLR-Level Depth Of Field effect and other visual aspects normally seen with only professional grade big sensor cameras.
Magically unleash your creative inspiration, while using tools for making great images with a mix of clear focus and selective blurring as well as awesome post-processing FX effects.
1. Intelligent Focus System Big Aperture Intelligent Focus System allows you roughly define your focus area and then further refine your focus area precisely with one click.
2. Aperture Size Control Varied aperture sizes are provided in the app and allow you define the blur level of the out-of-focus areas.
3. Bokeh effects Big Aperture also offers 16 unique Bokeh effects that aesthetically exaggerate the effect of the lights shinning in the out-of-focus area, into shapes like stars and hearts. This great feature transforms the overall look and feel of a fairly image into one to amaze your friends and family. Further options include an airy effect, inducing the dreamy effects to wedding photographs, thematic support for objects and beautiful imagery of scattered lights in the background of focused subjects.
4. Filter Effects Over 40 well defined Effects in various categories, including Lomo, Analog, Black and White, Classic Style, as well as 20 different styles of borders combined with DSLR depth-of-field effect give full play to your creativity and imagination
5. Instant Focus/Blur Tool Basic mode provide you customized settings for portraits, natural scenes, architecture and macro photography and you can instantly define your focus and blur area in real time.
6. Editing tools Big Aperture gives some of the most powerful and easy to use photography editing tools - brightness controls, contrast control, saturation control, rotation, etc.
7. Before & After Comparison functionality Fast switching between before & after view in your processing stage allows you get the exactly results your are looking for.
8. File support Big aperture supports image resolution up to 40 mega-pixels, in numerous image formats including: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP and over 100 RAW file formats
We explain what a macro virus is and how it can threaten the security of your computer. view it
We explain what macro lenses are and how to use them view it
To focus your search you can use a full search window in Spotlight. view it
There are several things that you can do with your camera or your environment to improve the quality of the videos you take. view it
If you have contacts in your Android phone who have phone numbers with extensions, you should know that there is a way to program your Android to automatically dial them. view it
Last episode we showed you how to use shutter priority mode on your DSLR, now we'll show you how to use aperture priority mode! view it