Car Gauge Pro Car Gauge Pro
Create Custom Gauges and Connect the Application to your Vehicle's ECU at the 16 Pin OBD II Diagnostic Connecter.
Most OBD II Connector location should be under the Steering Wheel Compartment. ELM 327 Bluetooth Adapter is Required to make this Application work.
See Information Below for the Hardware Type Requirement.
Vehicle Computer System have multiple Signal Protocols and ELM 327 Supports many of them. Currently, the following Protocols are supported by the App and MUST be an OBD II Compliant Vehicle.
* VPW - 1996-2004 Year (GM vehicles)
* PWM - 1996-2004 Year (Ford vehicles)
* ISO 9141(Slow) - 1996-2004 (Chrysler, European, and Asian vehicles)
* KWP 2000(Slow/Fast) - 1996-2004 (Chrysler, European, and Asian vehicles)
* CAN BUS (11/29 Bit) - (2004 and Newer)
Do a Google Search for a complete listing on the Vehicle Protocols.
Car Gauge Pro Supports the Following
* Mode 1 - Analog/Digital Gauges (75% Generic Pids)
* Mode 2 - Freeze Frame Data
* Mode 3 - Read Faults
* Mode 4 - Clear Faults
* Mode 6 - Onboard Test Result
* Mode 7 - Read Pending Faults
* Mode 9 - Vin and Calibration/Verification Id
Pro Version offers AdFree, Unlimited Gauges Profile, Vin and Calibration ID, Device Info, Data Parameters in Listview (supports more Pids), all Data and Faults are viewable and many more.
Do not attempt to enter information or adjust your device while driving. Failure to pay full attention to the operation of your vehicle could result in death, serious injury, or property damage. You assume total responsibility and risk for using your device with this app.
* Tested with ELM 327 Bluetooth Adapter (Least Expensive Adapter from Ebay) with Orange/Blue Color Tag and Black Color Case. This Adapter have Known Issues with Data Corruptions as per testing.
* Any reports of hanging/freezing is caused by a bug in the Unit(Bluetooth InputStream) and currently the app has no workaround for it.
* Some of the Gauges on the Screenshots is currently not available to the public and it is imported from the SD Card.
The App is setup for Importing Background, Needle Skins and Gauge Skins from SD Card. If you want the Skin Package then go to the Website and download it from there. The Package works for Pro Version only.
Tip: If App cannot Reconnect then try Unpairing/Pairing the Bluetooth Device. Some Phones may Require Restart. I am working on this fix.
Minimum VM Heap Size (24m). Anything lower may cause the application to force close while adjusting Gauge Size.
HARDWARE REQUIREMENT: ELM 327 Bluetooth Adapter. Orange/Blue Color Tag with Black Color Case have been tested successfully.
Update: CHX, OBDII, Vgate Bluetooth Device tested ok.
Requirement: Android 2.0 or higher for Bluetooth to function properly.