.Sched 3 free ( for iOS Calendar ) 3.06
Calendar/Scheduler application designed specifically for a simple usability and visibility in the small screen.
Of course, can sync GoogleCalendar.
It sync with iOS Calendar in background, therefor does not require frustrating synchronization operation.
★This is free version of ".Sched 3", and have following restriction.
- You can't add,edit and delete event.
- Show Ads
★Easy to use★
- Tap the day, events of the day will be shown.
- For more information of the event, tap the event.
- Toggle back and forth month to swipe up and down.
- Navigation menu shows up by swipe left and right.
- To see the Week view, sideways the iPhone.
- Tap the top of the screen, Year View will be displayed.
- Add an event, simply touch and hold the date you want. (Then the balloon pops up, drag to fine-tune the time of event. When you release your finger, the time will determined. Same in DayView mode.)
This is the only basic operation.
- The input history for the title and the location is available. You can reduce the input time of the event.
- You can embed location information using a map.
- You can optionally specify a calendar in red. In addition to specifying a national holiday calendar, you can specify your personal holiday calendar.
★What's new .Sched3 (difference from .Sched2)
- Slide Navigation Menu
Swipe left or right, Navigation Menu will appear.
- DayView mode
When you tap the day in MonthView, DayView will appear. You can swich to ListView by pushing bottom button.
In DayView, When you tap the event, detailed information will be pop-up.
(If the location was specified, Map.app will be launched by tapping location string.)
- Update day & time string
Day & time string and hour mode(12H or 24H) based on your iPhone or iPod touch setting.
But only title string (in MonthView or YearView) and Week labels are configureable. (You can select "English" or "your iOS language setting".)
- Update settings component
- Update calendar color picker.
- and Other
Minor update of function and design, bugfix, performance tuning, improbement of stability.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later.