1 Responder Thermic 1.2
This application is being offered at a promotional price.
Its goal is to give everyone the ability to make thermodynamic models in just a few clicks.
This application is particularly useful to the following groups:
1. First responders to chemical accident sites which carry a risk of explosion or fire. It can model the effects of explosions (BLEVE, UVCE, solid explosives) and also the effects of fires on hydrocarbon/oil slicks. It is a real tool to help in the rapid establishment of a safe perimeter at first glance.
2. Forensics teams who investigate and reconstitute the conditions of explosions. In the case where the causative agent is known, this app can can allow you to be able to estimate the amount of explosive used by observation of the components of the destruction seen at the disaster site. It is therefore a valuble tool in the early diagnosis of an explosion.
3. Emergency Medical Directors in order to be able to optimize implementation of "Role 1 Facilities“.
4. Students of thermodynamics.
5. Any interested person, even those without prior training in the fields of security and risk management.
This application is the first in the collection “First Responder”. Coming soon: “Radiologic Risks” and “Toxic Risks”
Requires iOS 3.1 or later