AppVisor PAD 4.0
PAD is the Portable Application Description, and it helps authors provide product descriptions and specifications to on-line sources in a standard way.
PAD is the Portable Application Description, and it helps authors provide product descriptions and specifications to on-line sources in a standard way, using a standard data format that will allow webmasters and program librarians to automate program listings. PAD saves time for both shareware authors and webmasters. For both existing publishers using the “PAD” platform and new publishers, please check out the ASP “PAD – Frequently Asked Questions” Publishers can create and manage PAD for their software products using the Publisher Control Panel. Using this control panel you can import a version 3.x PAD file and upgrade it to the version 4 or create a new PAD file and get it automatically validated to make sure it complies with all the specification requirements. The control panel also allows you to publish your PAD file in the Official PAD Repository and apply for PAD certification. Here you can find the database of download sites that support PAD: http://padsites.org The new AppVisor.com platform and PAD v4.0 update offers:
- Now Support Windows 8, Windows RT and latest OS updates
- Rich Media Links including video demo’s, tutorials, etc.
- Social Networking including Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, etc
- On-line cross-platform PAD builder and publication manager
- On-line PAD Validator
- The Official PAD Repository
- Global software application name registry
- Open Database of software download and portal sites
- DynamicPAD Analytics: Discrete Tracking Software Distribution Metrics
- Software Promotion Services (Lite, Basic, Professional and Ultimate)
- Global PPD (Pay-Per-Download) platform
- Sponsored Software Review and Publication Exchange