Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
The latest versions of the essential Office applications, for one PC. Create, work, plan and share more easily at home and at school.
Sign in for Office on your PC or on the move —and your personal settings and recent files are with you. Your custom settings roam with you. Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off. Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to SkyDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible. Send a link to share your plans, work, photos and more Share OneNote notebooks and other files easily using SkyDrive and Office Web Apps. Simplify how you share. Staying connected to family or working together at school is easier than ever with the latest Office. Share and plan online and offline. Brainstorm school and home projects, share notes and plan in OneNote notebooks. Share the way you want, faster. Now you can find all your sharing options in one place. Quickly turn your ideas into impressive projects, unleash your creative side at home or for school. Get started more easily and provide polish with expert tools. Features:
- The latest Office applications: Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013 and OneNote 2013
- Do more with Word docs: open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint, and easily share them on the web.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- 7 GB online storage with SkyDrive - Your documents, photos, presentations, and OneNote notebooks are saved to SkyDrive automatically, so you can edit and share them from any internet-connected device with a compatible browser.
- Your Office away from home - Free Office WebApps sync with your SkyDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
Here's how to hide the control ribbon in Office 2010! view it
Here we'll explain how to change your color scheme for the Office 2010 suite! view it
OpenOffice.org is a full-featured office suite that's completely free! view it
We show you how to navigate the HD7 Settings menu and show you what options you have. view it
If someone sends you a .DOCX format file here are some ways to open it without buying the latest version of Microsoft Office view it