This set of screen savers comes with 30 to choose from.
- Create a folder called "ScreenSavers" in your personal library.
- Drag the screen savers into this folder.
- Go into your System Preferences and click on Screen Savers to view the list.
- You should end up with 30 screen savers to choose from.
- Finally, pick your favorite and click configure.
If you're trying to capture something on your screen Capture Express gives you a quick and easy way to do so view it
HyperSnap DX is a powerful and easy screen capture utility view it
You can adjust the time it takes before your Android screen blanks out view it
If you need to connect a device up to Wi-Fi but you only have a wired connection and a Mac, there's a way to make it work. view it
If you're looking for an easy way to share your screen think Yuuguu view it