Layout Master 1.1
Layout Master is an HTML and cascading stylesheet page layout editor that helps you develop Web page layouts using CSS2 and HTML/XHTML.
Each element of the page can be selected and positioned according to your preferences by using the flexible options contained within the program. Layout Master uses drag-and-drop and properties editors to let you easily create the pages that you want. It doesn't replace existing HTML and Web design tools; it complements the ones that you already use. Take advantage of Layout Master to create and edit page layouts; then continue using the other tools.
- Layouts can be designed using any units, including EMS, percentages and pixels
- Layouts can be edited either with Layout Master's editors, or with drag-and-drop
- Alignment tools provide numerous alignment options
- With the program's editors, you can easily add background colors, images and borders to the elements in your design
- HTML, text and image-based elements can be added easily and even dropped from the Finder
- The program contains a user-configurable grid, rulers and guides to make working with layouts for the Web as easy
- Edit the appearance properties of your page, including its background color and image
For more information, including updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.Note
I was able to run this program on an iMac running Mac OS 9.0.4, and an iMac running Mac OS X.