HipFlics is intended for both amateurs and professionals who use digital video equipment.
Since I don't have all the required tools to test this program, I'm putting it up without a rating, but I am incluiding a list of features from the company:
- Video cropping/resizing and a multiple-video compressor
- Preset and custom video and audio compression
- Support for multiple compressors in a single movie
- Preset and custom filters, and application effects
- Custom video watermarking
- Rotation or flipping capabilities
- Batch processing
- The option to compare results
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
System requirements are: a Power Macintosh 333 MHz or faster, Mac OS version 8.6 or later including OS X, CarbonLib and CarbonLib - DisposeControlColorUPP, 20MB of RAM for application and 15MB of hard disk space for basic installation.
You must install the full version of Apple QuickTime before installing or running HipFlics. HipFlics requires QuickTime 4.1.2 or later.