MacAnalysis assists in avoiding intrusions and damage inflicted by hackers.
It works by using multiple options to verify how secure your server is. It hacks your server (UNIX, NT, Mac) like an experienced hacker and then informs you of how it proceeded. It then explains how to solve the backdoors in an efficient manner.
- It verifies thousands of daemons
- It contains a complete set of network tools including, Ping, Finger, Whois, Reverse IP, PortScan, Services scan, ICMP Logger, Network Info and DUP Broadcast Scanner
- It performs NSLookup, TraceRoute, TraceIP and OS Fingerprinting
- It provides an integrated search engine and DICT Protocol
- It provides a Server Monitoring option; MacAnalysis contacts you by mail/SMS/beep if the security or reliability of a site is compromised
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
We tried MacAnalysis on Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X. It worked on both; in Mac OS X, it opens in the Classic environment.