File Freak 3.7.1
File Freak allows the user to bypass several folders in the Finder and locate a file simply by typing its name into the File Freak window.
File Freak also supports wildcard searching and drag-and-drop.
New in version 3.0: It has been almost completely rewritten. New features include:
- Seamless cross-platform parity between Classic Mac OS 8/9 and Mac OS X.
- Finder-style browser interface providing date created/modified, version, and size of every file.
- Enhanced drag-and-drop functionality.
- Get Info command added.
- Ability to search by partial or full file name.
- Takes advantage of dynamic memory allocation in Mac OS X.
- Dozens of interface enhancements.
- Several bug fixes.
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
System requirements: PowerPC Macintosh running Mac OS 8.6 or later or Mac OS X. Requires CarbonLib 1.1 or later on Mac OS 8/9.
Ubuntu is optimized for current and previous generation PCs and can even run on older hardware view it
The Samsung Galaxy SII 4G, AKA the Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch 4G, is a top-tier smartphone. view it