File Freak 3.7.1
File Freak allows the user to bypass several folders in the Finder and locate a file simply by typing its name into the File Freak window.
File Freak also supports wildcard searching and drag-and-drop.
New in version 3.0: It has been almost completely rewritten. New features include:
- Seamless cross-platform parity between Classic Mac OS 8/9 and Mac OS X.
- Finder-style browser interface providing date created/modified, version, and size of every file.
- Enhanced drag-and-drop functionality.
- Get Info command added.
- Ability to search by partial or full file name.
- Takes advantage of dynamic memory allocation in Mac OS X.
- Dozens of interface enhancements.
- Several bug fixes.
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
System requirements: PowerPC Macintosh running Mac OS 8.6 or later or Mac OS X. Requires CarbonLib 1.1 or later on Mac OS 8/9.