net_clipper 2 1.0 Build 33
net_clipper uses TCP/IP to move clipboard content from one computer to another.
Why do the same thing twice on two different computers when you can use this program to transfer the information in a couple of clicks?
- Sends text and image clipboard data over the network
- Users can check the data before it is uploaded
- Trusted users can allow direct clipboard transfer
- The messaging option sends quick messages directly without a central server
- Cross-platform transfers are possible from Mac OS 7.6.1 through Mac OS X and Windows 9.x
- The client search facility finds other net_clipper clients on your local network
- Images and styled text are only supported on the Macintosh platform
For more information, including on later updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
Requirements: a PowerMacintosh running system Mac OS X 10.0.0 or higher, 3MB of free RAM and 3MB of hard drive space.