Fat Tracker 4.0
Fat Tracker is a diet and exercise planner for tracking what you eat and your activity regimen.
It includes a recipe builder, menu planner and a grocery list feature.
- Track calories, fat, percent of fat, cholesterol, sodium and five other user-defined variables in individual foods, meals and personal recipes
- Track calories burned during exercises
- Create detailed reports in three different formats regarding the foods you eat
- Create your own recipes and get nutritional information on each
- Plan your daily/weekly menus and create your grocery list from the required recipe ingredients
For more detailed information, including updates, please read the documentation or visit the homepage.Note
Requirements: PowerPC with 601 processor (or higher); 16 MB of computer RAM (at least); 24 MB of free hard disk space.
The files from programs you install are placed contiguously, or in order, which is how you want them. We explain more on contiguity in this tutorial. view it
There are many benefits to installing a solid state drive into a notebook, which is why we'll show you how to upgrade to SSD in this episode. view it
We explain why you would want to use an external solid state drive as a storage option and explain how to use an external SSD. view it
Many thought that the you couldn't upgrade the Macbook Air's SSD hard drive. Well we found out that you can and show you how in this episode. view it
In this all-in-one episode, we include all the parts in our Solid State Drives series, including an explanation of SSD, how to upgrade your notebook, how to use external SSD, and how to upgrade your Macbook Air's SSD module. view it
How to swap hard drives on a Windows notebook view it