LinkBox is a simple application that keeps track of URLs.
It's not meant to replace your Netscape or IE bookmarks; it's simply a dumping ground for URLs.
New in version 3.0:
- Refined simplified interface.
- Can scan any ASCII file for http links.
- Added backup functionality, either manual or automatic.
- Improved preferences.
- Added ability to auto-delete entries after usage.
- More sorting options, including manual sorting.
We'll show you how to run your first scan using Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus! view it
In this episode we'll show you how to scan your Facebook privacy settings! view it
Using the camera while in the Bing iPhone app allows you to scan barcodes or even album art to find reviews on products. view it
Practical tips and tricks to tame your iTunes library of videos, music and movies view it
The RedLaser app for iPhone lets you get product information and find out whether you're getting the best deal on whatever product you're interested in. view it
Twitter can end up throwing you a lot of spammy garbage updates, so we'll show you how to keep the junk out in this tutorial. view it