Musicianship Basics 2.7.1
Musicianship Basics is music education software designed by music teachers for use in schools, private piano studios and for home learning.
Sixty graded activities cover basic music theory and ear-training skills for students of all ages in their first three years of training.
Specific skills include:
- Reading notes in the treble and bass clefs.
- Matching manuscript notes with keys on a piano.
- Aural recognition of melodies and rhythms.
- Aural recognition of scales and common intervals.
- Recognition of note names and their durations.
- Review of common Italian terms and music symbols.
- Recognition of common chords on a manuscript or keyboard.
- Aural recognition of major and minor tonality.
- Practical rhythm-tapping exercises.
The computer responds with the correct answer after an error. Students learn as they play in a positive and non-threatening way.
A cool feature in Picasa is the ability to add name tags to photos so Picasa can automatically find photos that include that person. view it
GPS units often have more features than just allowing you to quietly look at maps and directions. We'll show you a few other features in this episode. view it
We show you how to navigate the HD7 Settings menu and show you what options you have. view it
How websites are able to tell computers and humans apart using CAPTCHAs view it
We give you some tips on how to use your Kinect and show you how to troubleshoot some of the problems you may experience. view it
Using your Nexus while on the move with Car Home and Voice Search view it