French-English Dictionary 4.2
Ultra Lingua French-English Dictionary includes nearly 250,000 indexed items and more than 100,000 translations.
A valuable tool for the world traveler.
- Nearly 250,000 indexed items, including over a 100,000 translations, and tens of thousands of secondary entries.
- Indications of literary, slang, and vulgar usage, and indications for usage (including synonyms, accompanying prepositions, general categories, and more).
- Thousands of technical terms.
- The addition of grammatical notes concerning irregular forms for thousands of entries (plurals, past participles, future stems, etc.).
- The marking of British and American usage and spelling.
- A reverse-translation feature, which helps show how various choices translate back into the departure language (an essential tool for zeroing in on the right word or expression).
- English pronunciation by voice synthesis.
- Drag-and-drop, allowing you to drag words between Ultra Lingua and other applications.
- Fully network-ready.
- A comprehensive on-line grammar reference for both French and English.
- Tables showing translations of numbers, expressions of time, geographical terms, as well as samples of correspondence.
- And, it uses surprisingly little memory.
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.