Vocab LanguageLab 1.0
With Vocab LanguageLab, it is possible to create multimedia programs for teaching languages.
Students use the vocabulary program within Vocab LanguageLab to construct interactive presentations that can include movies, sounds, slide shows and tests that cover not only language skills, but cultural skills. Using this method encourages a more well-rounded education in the language and social aspects of a country.
The Vocab LanguageLab folder contains:
- LanguageLab Author: to create multimedia presentations
- LanguageLab Player: for playback of LanguageLab presentations
- Tutorials: describe how to use features of Vocab LanguageLab Author
- Author Help: in Mac OS 8.5 and later, the Help files provide insight into LanguageLab Author's features
- Templates: to help you get you started with LanguageLab Author
- Sample Pages: examples created with Vocab LanguageLab
- Dropped pages owned by: drop any LanguageLab document on these icons to open in LanguageLab Author or Player by default (when double-clicked)
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
System requirements are: a Macintosh computer, System 7.1 or later, 2MB of free RAM and 4MB of hard disk space. PowerPC Macs are required for sound support.