- Bohr Model Element Pictures
- Both simple and quantum electron shells
- A list of isotopes with weight, abundance and half-life provided
- Updated names of elements 104-109 (Rutherfordium-Meitnerium)
- The ability to search by name, symbol or number
- Graphing capability for Atomic Radii, First Ionization Energy, and other points
- The ability to view periodic trends with the colored radiential table.
The program was developed on a Power Macintosh G3 with MacOS 8.6, using Metrowerks Codewarrior.
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
Sodium now runs on MacOS 7.5 and up.
Using Blogger's tools to layout your blog the way you want to see it view it
Customize the features of your blog by adding gadgets view it
If you need information about your system, we'll show you an easy way to find it view it
In this tutorial, we show you a handy way of saving space on your Android phone: moving apps to SD or USB storage. view it
Discovering some of the editing options in Google Maps view it