Test Pilot 2.2
Test Pilot is a software package that turns a standard Web server into a powerful online assessment engine.
Test Pilot administers the assessment, records each user's submission, automatically scores those submissions, provides for customized feedback to the user and easily analyzes user response data.
Test Pilot empowers its authors to:
- Save time (up to 40 percent) by letting a computer grade many of your assessments
- Benchmark progress by grading 100 percent of online homework 100 percent of the time
- Increase student achievement through immediate feedback
- Build online surveys and analyze their results painlessly
- Build tutorials to drill students and employees on important concepts
- Build tests and have them automatically evaluated.