You can use Cruciverbalist for the following:
- To solve Cruciverbalist puzzles, and puzzles published on the Internet by The New York Times, USA Today, and others
- To generate custom layouts for puzzles you solve or those you create
- To show you possible words from its extensive word list
- To add and delete words in your own word lists; solve traditionally published puzzles and, by viewing possible words from word lists, improve your solving skills
- To create newspaper quality crosswords of your own.
The free version has limitations, but contains enough options to help you decide if you want to get the shareware version.
The Samsung Galaxy SII 4G, AKA the Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch 4G, is a top-tier smartphone. view it
The Motorola Photon from Ting features App Shortcuts and Widgets from Android and Motorola. view it