iTimer (Crescendo Software) 3.0
iTimer times and monitors Internet use on one computer, but it can support multiple users.
Use it for PPP, cable and DSL connections on a daily, monthly or yearly basis.
When you initally start iTimer, it presents default settings, and you'll need to enter the password "iTimer," without the quotes, in order to access the program. For security purposes, it is essential to change this password as soon as possible to prevent unauthorized use of the program. Whenever a new user is created, the default password for that user will be its name. That user can then change their password.
- Multiple users have their own names, icons, passwords and limits
- Automatic dial-up Internet connection and application launching
- Log only mode to simply log and time connections
- Complete log of each user's Internet connections
- Convenient viewing of status while using other applications
- Open Transport integration for enhanced Internet communications
- Log viewing and exporting for any user
- Administration module to streamline control
- Built-in HTML help system
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
Requirements are: a Power PC Macintosh, a minimum of 8MB RAM, approximately 2MB of hard disk space and Mac OS 7.6 through Mac OS 9.0.4 with Open Transport. Mac OS 9.1 is only supported with iTimer's log only mode. It is not possible to use iTimer to connect and disconnect dial-up connections when running Mac OS 9.1.