AppleCD Exporter 2.0
AppleCD Exporter sends the Mac OS CD database in other formats.
The database can be turned into a shopping list, a Web page, an audiofile or a FileMaker-compatible text file.
- Sophisticated export capabilities with an easy-to-use interface.
- Automatically imports the default CD database (even in foreign language versions of the Mac OS)
- Opens and displays multiple CD databases at the same time
- Supports up to 255 export formats
- Comes ready to export to FileMaker and audiofile databases
- Users can write and use their own custom export formats
- Contains a small memory footprint (1000+ CD database will open with 2MB of memory)
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
MacOS 8.0 or later is recommended. 68K and PowerPC Macintoshes are both supported.
Keeping your contacts with you view it
If you loved the Speed Dial tutorial you'll enjoy this view it
We show you how to import and backup your bookmarks using your Android phone. view it
We show you some of the options available to you when it comes time to export your GarageBand project. view it
We show you how to manage, save and export your projects in GarageBand. view it
We show you how to use Mashup to export likes and interests from your Facebook page to your MySpace page. view it
Get your song out of FL Studio and onto your MP3 player or the 'net view it