AppleCD Exporter 2.0
AppleCD Exporter sends the Mac OS CD database in other formats.
The database can be turned into a shopping list, a Web page, an audiofile or a FileMaker-compatible text file.
- Sophisticated export capabilities with an easy-to-use interface.
- Automatically imports the default CD database (even in foreign language versions of the Mac OS)
- Opens and displays multiple CD databases at the same time
- Supports up to 255 export formats
- Comes ready to export to FileMaker and audiofile databases
- Users can write and use their own custom export formats
- Contains a small memory footprint (1000+ CD database will open with 2MB of memory)
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
MacOS 8.0 or later is recommended. 68K and PowerPC Macintoshes are both supported.