Unsanity Echo 1.2.1
Unsanity Echo is an audio player capable of playing many popular sound formats such as MP3, IT, S3M, CD Audio, AC3, AIFF, and more.
Unsanity? Echo also provides playback support for the open-source format - OGG Vorbis.
- A Visual plugin system called EchoVision.
- The ability to play over 20 audio formats.
- Unsanity Echo's interface engine allows skinmakers to create as many windows as they like, and place any number of buttons in these windows.
- It is easily expandable - whenever support for a new audio format arrives, you don't need to re-download the whole application - just download a plugin and Unsanity Echo is ready to play new kinds of music for you.
- Unsanity Echo supports popular audio-streaming technologies. Listen to Shoutcast and Icecast streams with a single click.
- And, it makes use of a full-featured database engine for organizing your music collection and listening to it the way you want to.
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
Unfortunately, the authors haven't provided any obvious specific system requirements. However, on their site, they refer to this as the Classic OS version as opposed to the new version for OS X (which, BTW, is in our OS X section). I tried it on OS 9 on my iMac, and it worked fine. I can only assume it will work on the OS 8.x systems and maybe on some OS 7.x systems, but this is merely a guess. It is strictly up to you if you want to find out for sure.
Ubuntu is optimized for current and previous generation PCs and can even run on older hardware view it
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the Android tweaks that Samsung has made with its TouchWiz interface. We'll also take a look at adding widgets and app shortcuts to our homescreens, including Samsung's own specialized apps and widgets. view it
In this episode, we're going to take a look getting the SII setup with our Google and other accounts so we can begin using it right away. view it
The Samsung Galaxy SII 4G, AKA the Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch 4G, is a top-tier smartphone. view it
In this episode, we’re going to offer a few battery saving tips so your phone will last the whole day and beyond plus we’ll take a look at how copy and paste works on the Photon 4G. view it