GIFConverter reads and writes the following graphic file formats: GIF, MacPaint, PICT.
RIFF, RLE, Thunderscan, Startup Screen, TIFF and JPEG (with or without QuickTime). It also features, progressive JPEG, PNG, scriptability, and recordability.
Other features include:
- GIFConverter is native on the PowerPC and is available as a FAT application.
- It supports multiple images.
- Has direct support for transparency and animation.
- Can change the size and position of images with dialog boxes.
- Provides direct preview in your HTML browser.
- Applies the Netscape color palette to your images.
- There are sample batch-conversion scripts.
- You're asked about file preferences on every save. No more hidden surprises. And you can specify them on the save AppleScript command. Write scripts to interlace all your GIF files.
- GIFConverter uses unused memory automatically.
- And more.
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
This package will install the GIFConverter program (Fat, 68K or PPC), example scripts, and some notes.