GIFConverter reads and writes the following graphic file formats: GIF, MacPaint, PICT.
RIFF, RLE, Thunderscan, Startup Screen, TIFF and JPEG (with or without QuickTime). It also features, progressive JPEG, PNG, scriptability, and recordability.
Other features include:
- GIFConverter is native on the PowerPC and is available as a FAT application.
- It supports multiple images.
- Has direct support for transparency and animation.
- Can change the size and position of images with dialog boxes.
- Provides direct preview in your HTML browser.
- Applies the Netscape color palette to your images.
- There are sample batch-conversion scripts.
- You're asked about file preferences on every save. No more hidden surprises. And you can specify them on the save AppleScript command. Write scripts to interlace all your GIF files.
- GIFConverter uses unused memory automatically.
- And more.
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
This package will install the GIFConverter program (Fat, 68K or PPC), example scripts, and some notes.
In this episode, we'll be looking at setting up a Bluetooth accessory, we'll offer a few power-saving tips and we'll take a quick look at how copy and paste works on the Samsung Galaxy SII 4G. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the pre-installed apps on the Galaxy SII including the Android Market, Gmail, the browser and the camera. view it
In this episode, we'll be taking a look at some of the Android tweaks that Samsung has made with its TouchWiz interface. We'll also take a look at adding widgets and app shortcuts to our homescreens, including Samsung's own specialized apps and widgets. view it
In this episode, we're going to take a look getting the SII setup with our Google and other accounts so we can begin using it right away. view it
The Samsung Galaxy SII 4G, AKA the Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch 4G, is a top-tier smartphone. view it
In this episode, we’re going to offer a few battery saving tips so your phone will last the whole day and beyond plus we’ll take a look at how copy and paste works on the Photon 4G. view it
The Motorola Photon from Ting features App Shortcuts and Widgets from Android and Motorola. view it