Drag-and-drop and clipboard operations are also fully supported in PicPops.
- Open PICT, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, MacPaint, PSD, TGA, SGI and QTIF files.
- Open picture clippings.
- Import PICT resources from any file.
- Export pictures in any format supported by QuickTime (only in the registered version).
- Print pictures (only in the registered version).
- Resize pictures.
- Display pictures at different sizes.
- Full clipboard support (cut, copy, paste & clear).
- Full drag-and-drop support.
- Contextual menus.
- And more.
For more detailed information, including on later updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
Requirements: any Mac with a 68020+ processor or any PowerMac, System 7.5or greater, QuickTime 3 or greater, 2 MB of free memory.