You can organize and edit thousands of MP3 files quickly and painlessly, as well as perform many other functions.
- Search and download MP3s and other files from the Internet using the Napster file sharing system.
- Edit ID3 tag information for MP3 files (title, album, artist, tracks, genre, and more).
- Automatically adjust the volume of MP3 files.
- Make batch changes to the ID3 tag information of many MP3 files at once.
- Export MP3 files as AIFF, WAV, QuickTime Movie, and AVI for CD burning and distribution.
- Organize your MP3 files (or create aliases to them) by genre, artist, album, and more.
- Rename your MP3 files based on their ID3 tag information.
- Create a catalog of your MP3 files using ID3 tag information for input into a database.
- Support exists for automatically queuing downloads.
- Support for keyboard selection navigation and home/end/page up/page down in the search and download lists.
- And more.
Using MP3 Rage is simple: Just drag MP3 files onto the application or windows of the application, select the options you want, and that's it. Balloon Help is also fully supported, so turn it on while you're running the application for more help.
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
MP3 Rage should run on any Power Macintosh running Mac OS 8.0 or later, including Mac OS 9.1 and Mac OS X (use the MP3 Rage X application on Mac OS X). Open Transport and an Internet connection is required to use the Gnutella and Ragester features. QuickTime 4.0 or later is required to play MP3's directly in MP3 Rage. Open Transport and an Internet connection are required to use the Ragester features. QuickTime 4.0 or later is required to play MP3's directly in MP3 Rage.
By default, you can share pictures on your Android phone through Gmail, but we'll show you how to share other files types in this tutorial. view it
We show you a couple of ways that you can share your GarageBand songs with your friends and family. view it
In this episode, we show you how to connect the HTC HD7 to your computer so you can upgrade your handset and sync your files. view it
HomeGroup makes it easy to share files with all the Windows 7 computers in your home view it
Here we'll show you how to make your first Skype call! view it
Here we'll show you how you can use Dropbox to share files right from your Android phone! view it