Boardfoot Calculator 1.5.1
Boardfoot Calculator assists woodworkes in calculating the amount of boardfeet needed for building projects.
- Calculation of the number of boardfeet in a piece of lumber.
- Calculation of the cost of a piece of lumber based on cost per boardfoot and number of boardfeet or lumber dimensions.
- Calculation the total boardfeet and cost of lumber for a project.
- Printout of the list of items required for a project (in registered version).
- Exporting of an item list for use by other programs (registered version).
- Determination of the dimension of lumber required; for example, what length of 4x4x5 stock equals 6.3 boardfeet.
System requirements: Any PowerPC Mac; system 7.5 or greater; 2 MB RAM; 2 MB hard disk space.
We show you how to use Google to do currency conversion calculations from one currency to another. view it
Many thought that the you couldn't upgrade the Macbook Air's SSD hard drive. Well we found out that you can and show you how in this episode. view it
In this all-in-one episode, we include all the parts in our Solid State Drives series, including an explanation of SSD, how to upgrade your notebook, how to use external SSD, and how to upgrade your Macbook Air's SSD module. view it
The files from programs you install are placed contiguously, or in order, which is how you want them. We explain more on contiguity in this tutorial. view it
There are many benefits to installing a solid state drive into a notebook, which is why we'll show you how to upgrade to SSD in this episode. view it
We explain why you would want to use an external solid state drive as a storage option and explain how to use an external SSD. view it
If you need information about your system, we'll show you an easy way to find it view it