Chaos Master 1.2.2
Chaos Master uses 14 disk- and file-management utilities in a wizard format to search your hard drive for unused and unneeded files, aliases, and other items that are taking up precious space.
In addition, an advanced feature allows you to have greater control over file-manipulation tasks.
Other features include:
- Updates of applications through use of the Internet.
- Drag-and-drop capabilities.
- Location of orphaned text files that can be reassigned to the right applications.
- Searches for and cleans out cache files.
- Remaps all file types from all creators to another application.
- Cleans out unnecessary preferences and reduces the size of FAT applications.
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
The demo version is feature-limited; it only allows you to run the Wizard to see some of the files you might want to clean off of your hard disk (but does not actually allow you to perform any operations on them). System requirements: MacOS 8.1; PowerPC Macintosh; approximately 1.3 MB disk space for the application; minimum 4.5 MB RAM, 6 MB RAM is preferred.