Typo 1.0 Beta 1
Typo is an easy-to-use program for changing type/creator codes.
Drag and drop a file onto the Typo icon. A pop-up box gives you options for how you want to alter the file. Although it is in AppleScript form, Typo is full-featured.
- Drop the file you want to change onto Typo and follow the dialog boxes
- Pick your method, either Specify to type in the codes or Choose From File to obtain the type and code from an existing file
- In the Type box, enter the four-letter Type code or hit OK to keep the original
- In the Creator box, enter the four-letter Creator code or click OK to keep the original
- In the Choose From File box, navigate to the file you want to get the codes from, select it and click OK
- That's it
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
The Windows Quick Launch bar is a great way to launch programs you run most view it
If you turn on ClickLock dragging and dropping can be easier view it
Ubuntu comes with lots of good, general software that can help you work and play. view it
A neat new feature of the 3GS lets you take control with your voice view it
We give you the definition of a worm and tell you why worms are a threat to your computer's security. view it
Dealing with spam can be made easier with some email plug-ins view it