- The ability to pre-build a database that can seed data to a new user.
- Eliminates the need for writing code to build a database.
- Eliminates the need for having a physical Palm device.
- Easily modifies the data formats of the records in the database.
- Builds extremely large databases (larger than the physical device memory that may be available to the developer).
- There are no runtime license fees.
- Choose the single-screen or the wizard mode.
- Data-driven conversion technology allows for easily changing how input data is converted.
Please read the documentation or visit the home page for more information.
Requirements: Any Macintosh computer. The demo is fully functional but is restricted to creating databases of no larger than 30 records each.