Script Tool Box 1.5
Script Tool Box contains features that are not available in the current Script Editor and assists in the writing of AppleScript.
By using Script Tool Box along with Script Editor you can enhance your productivity. It's effective for beginners and professionals.
Features of Script Tool Box:
- Helps you perform the many repetive tasks that you do every day in writing your AppleScripts.
- It has its own AppleScript dictionary.
- Since it's attachable, it allows you to customize the application by attaching scripts to itself.
- It has a Get Dictionary option that allows you to have easy access to a compiled list of scriptable applications.
- File Path/Folder Path allows you to get the file path or folder path to a selected item, and then to paste the file path or folder path onto the clipboard.
- Open clipboard allows you to have one-click access to the Finder's clipboard.
- ASCII Table opens a window with an ASCII table so you can quickly see what ASCII number relates to which character and the characters name.
- Run Script allows you to have a list of compiled scripts that can be run from within Script Tool Box.
Requirements: Mac OS 8.6 or higher; Power PC; 3 MB of available RAM.