iBar can check for waiting e-mail and provide a single, unified bookmarks menu for all the Web browsers installed on your system in one simple, floating window.
The window floats over all applications, providing quick access to all of the different items mentioned above.
In addition to this, the ibar can also launch documents dropped on the iBar icon.
New in version 1.2:
- An added Select MP3 Folder to Preferences dialog
- A fixed Music menu to correctly display the Select option (when no folder is selected during setup)
- A fixed E-Mail menu to show Edit Internet Configuration (when settings are incomplete)
- A fixed Show Documents button preference shortcut
- A fixed URL problem (with old Osmosys.com domain)
For more detailed information, including on updates, please read the documentation or visit the home page.
This program requires a MacOS-compatible processor; PowerPC; 4 MB of RAM; a 2 MB HD; System 8.5 or better; and QuickTime 4.1.