Disk Label Printer Pro 1.2
Disk Label Printer Pro is not only good software for printing regular labels, it's a good program for printing stick-on labels.
It prints labels for several different formats provided by a variety of companies that can be found at your local office or computer supply store.
In addition, use of Disk Label Printer Pro may be expanded with plug-ins. Plug-ins included with Disk Label Printer Pro:
- CD-R labels
- White Address labels
- Neato. CD/DVD labels (2 labels per page)
- Neato. Floppy Disk Labels
- Memorex. CD/DVD Labels
- You can use different font, style, size, justification and color for the label text
- Background colors can be added to each label
- You can use the drag-and-drop option to put image files onto your labels
- You can also scale and reposition your images to any location on a label
- Print Preview your labels so you can see how the text will print
- Adjust the printed location of the labels to work better with your printer
- Scan the directory of a volume and add it to a label
- Use the fully expandable Plug-In system to support new label formats
Please read the documentation for more detailed information and instructions.
Until you register, the Disk Label Printer Pro prints the UNREGISTERED notice and the X on the labels. After registering you receive a personalized registration code. Since there is no limit to the number of plug-ins you can use, registering once allows you to take advantage of all of the new plug-ins. The Disk Label Printer Pro requires Mac OS 8.1 or higher, a PowerPC Macintosh computer, 9 MB of free RAM, a screen resolution of 800 x 600 or higher with 16 bit color (thousands of colors), and QuickTime.